Online ISSN: 2581-5679
There are no fees for article processing and publication of the paper. Authors have to pay only online maintenance fees and fees of the E-Certificate. All type of fee structure is given below.
Online maintenance charge (Up to Five Authors)
- For Indian Author RS 1650 Only (No Hidden Charges)
- For Foreign Author 65 USD (No Hidden Charges)
Why do we charge?
Journal of Integral Sciences is an open-access journal, wherein the content is free to readers and authors. The journal is non-commercial and currently, it is self-financing and not supported by any major organizations. Hence, a nominal cost will be levied to cover the cost of the following
- Journal hosting systems
- Manuscript submission systems
- In-house copyediting and linguistic support
- Inclusion in Crossref, DOI, and enabling easy citation in other journals.
- Archiving in repositories, where appropriate, is an internationally recognized, open access repository.
Note: Acceptance is made upon Editors and Reviewer's Decision. JIS strictly follows the plagiarism policy.
Policies for Advertisement: www.jisciences.com doesn't host (or) Introduce any type of Advertisement.
Note: For further queries feel free to mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org